Tuesday, April 17, 2012

9 month Ultrasound

Baby has not changed position for over a month now, and has taken what seems like permanent residency on my right side.  On the plus side, his lungs are already working & he is in very good health (as am I).

SIZE UPDATE: Baby weighs 6 pounds, 12 ounces -- moving him into the 73rd percentile for weight.  Thoughts along the lines of "just what have I gotten myself into?" cross my mind momentarily. 

Here are some pics of our little guy:

A blurry profile of baby's face.  They guessed that he was pushing his lips out (or maybe they really are that big?).  Yes, that is hair on top of his head!

A view from below, looking up baby's nose and at his lips.  Whose nose does he have?

A sleeping Baby Skogen, with some chubby cheeks.


1 comment:

  1. wow! Those images are amazing! He's a big boy. All of my kids had abnormally large lips at birth. However, they later turned into perfect rose buds. :)

    ReplyDelete